Jerusalem is Israel’s capital city. Holy to Jews, Muslims, and Christians alike, the city has a totally unique atmosphere with the walled Old City, divided into four quarters, bustling with a diverse population.
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem, home to some of the holiest places on earth – for Jews the Western Wall, for Muslims the Dome of the Rock, and for Christians, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
- Savor the flavors, smells, sounds, and sights of the Machane Yehuda Market in West Jerusalem’s city center.
- Stroll in the quaint streets of Ein Karem, an ancient and picturesque village just outside Jerusalem, famous for its churches and monastery.
- The Jerusalem Biblical Zoo is a little piece of heaven in the city, and houses the biggest collection of animals that lived in Israel in Biblical times, as well as modern favorites.
- The Israel Museum houses some of the world’s oldest artifacts in the world, including crucifixion nails and the Dead Sea Scrolls.
- Wadi Qelt – Spice up your Jerusalem vacation with a hike in Wadi Qelt. It is one of the best hikes trails in all of Israel and located just 20 Km from Jerusalem!! During this hike you will experience a desert stream with waterfalls and pools with great swimming options, ancient monasteries & Aqueducts and amazing desert scenery.
- Jerusalem is the only city in the world with a recognized clinical syndrome – ‘Jerusalem Syndrome’! A trip to Jerusalem is never complete without a “lecture” from someone who has caught the city’s bug
- The new Jerusalem Light Railway or tram is the fastest way to get around in the city center.